Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thankful : Day 8 & 9

Day 8:

I'm thankful to live in the town that I live in. I know a lot of people usually hate living in a small town and always want to "get out of here",  but I did "get out of here" and I wanted to come back and I did. We went to Birmingham yesterday and it's definitely not for me. I like being able to jump in my car and it literally take a minute to get to Wal Mart. Today I went to a store in town and was asked by several people if I was better... I don't think that would happen in a bigger town.

Day 9:

I'm thankful for photography. I have said a million times that I was quitting... that has yet to happen. I just love it so much... Don't get me wrong... There's SO many things about it that I HATE and there are many times that I just don't want to do it, but then I have those sessions that are so much fun..I get to catch up with my clients/friends.. The pictures turn out amazing... and the clients appreciate them! That's what makes photography. The client loving what they get. Today was a good session.. Hope my other two this weekend go just as well!

P.S.
One thing I prob won't ever say I'm thankful for is football... I pretty much despise it and my husband acts like a dummy over it ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment