Day 4:
I am thankful for my second little girl, Olivia Claire. I haven't gotten to physically meet her yet, but I am so in love with her and absolutely cannot wait to meet her. I don't know how my heart can handle love for two sweet girls because I have so much already. I wanted another little girl SO bad, but I hardly ever told that because I knew Jeremy wanted a boy so bad. When I found out she was a girl, I was through the roof excited! God answered my prayers not once but twice :) don't get me wrong... I want a little boy for Jeremy but I am SO thrilled to be having two girls so close. Anyway, I know she is going to be a huge blessing and I CANNOT wait to meet her. Only 8 more weeks (or less).
Day 5:
I am thankful for my mom. On Tuesday (the 5th), she spent her only off day this week going to the dr with me and doing whatever I wanted after. She is always doing anything and everything she can for any of her kids. She even called in on Wednesday so we would have someone to keep Layla since we were both sick and I ended up having to go to the hospital. She is ALWAYS doing something for us and the girls. I do not always agree with her (and I'm not afraid to admit it) lol but I am ALWAYS thankful for everything she does for us.
Day 6:
I am thankful for medicine, hospitals, & doctors/nurses. I am NOT a fan of medicine. I do not like to take it at all, I don't like going to the dr/hospital but when you have been up all night long throwing up every 15-20 minutes you want anything and everything you can get. I was so dehydrated I was absolutely miserable. Never in my life have I been that miserable. I ended up getting fluids plus some nausea medicine and I have never been more thankful in my life. I'm also thankful that even though there are around 8 doctors in my dr's office that I'm never disappointed with any of them. The nurses at the hospital I go to are absolutely phenomenal and always make you feel very well taken care of!
Day 7:
I'm thankful for my in-laws. They also are always doing whatever they can to help us out. We can call them and there are never any questions asked.. They just do whatever it is we need and usually pretty quickly too! They will drop whatever it is they are doing to do whatever Layla needs or to keep her which is extremely helpful at times!
No comments:
Post a Comment