I love the fact that people show what they are thankful for each day during the month of November. I think sometimes we get caught up in this world and we aren't thankful every day like we should be. Sometimes we even complain about our lives more than thanking Jesus. I decided to do mine on blog :)
Day 1:
I am thankful first and foremost for Jesus and my salvation. Personally I think this should be every one's first because there's nothing better or more needed in this world, and Jesus/your relationship with Him should always be put first and before anything else. Unfortunately though I do fail Him. I mess up and sin just like everyone else. I use to have a hard time understanding how He could love us so much that He didn't get mad and just hold a grudge. How could He forgive someone SO many times? and then I had a baby. I understand His love completely, but I know His is greater than mine could ever be! I'm thankful that there's a place for me after this world is over. A place that is absolutely perfect and there is no sin, fear, worry, pain, etc. It's absolutely perfect.
Day 2:
I am thankful for my husband. There are times that I am just absolutely amazed at how amazing he is.. Don't get me wrong.. He has his moments where I want to squeeze his neck, but the good overrides the bad. He will NEVER know how much it means to me that he works for us and allows me to stay home with Layla and eventually Olivia. He is the absolute BEST daddy in the world. I cannot tell you all the times people have bragged on Jeremy to me about how he is so good with kids and just has to be the best daddy! He is. There's no doubt. He puts all three of us before him and goes without ALL the time just so we can have what we need & want.
Day 3:
I am thankful for Layla. I will NEVER be able to thank God enough for her. She is the biggest blessing! I knew I always wanted to be a mom but I never knew that it would be this amazing. She is my purpose on this earth. She is absolutely gorgeous, so funny, smart, sweet, and just absolutely perfect. She has been the best baby and has hardly ever given us any problems. Each day with her is a blessing and I ALWAYS thank God for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment