Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The End.

Photography has been SO much fun, a joy, upsetting, and nerve racking all in one for me for the past two years! But I have to say that even though there was a lot of bad that came with it, the good out weighs it by far. I have enjoyed it so much and parts of me will miss it terribly! (Don't forget..I'm still doing it for my faithful clients)! I can't say thank you enough to everyone who has trusted in me to capture your special moments and especially to the ones who I have 4 or 5 albums of your family! You will NEVER know how much it means to me!

I've met a lot of new people and gotten to know some people that I already knew a little better! My friendships with certain people have grown and I've even gained new friends from this experience! I've witnessed the most special moments a person/family can go through! It has been an experience I will NEVER forget! I am so thankful and look forward to the families that will continue to use me throughout the years!

It sure is an amazing job.. It's tough at time and time consuming but the outcome is always rewarding! Thank you again for an amazing two years!

Just wanted to share a few of my favorites from the years! (Please do not be offended if your pictures was not used.. I LOVE a lot of them but just scanned quickly because I PROMISE after selecting a few I quickly realized there are a TON more I would want to add but I simply do not have the time or patience..lol) A few came off of shutterfly so it's quality may not be as good!

Once again THANK YOU!

:)































No comments:

Post a Comment