To be honest, I don't even know what that is. I have been non stop doing stuff since Monday. I know that's awful and I need to be listening to the doctor, but there is so much to be done and it's driving me crazy. I feel like every day I get up and clean something and my house is never clean enough. I feel like we have a million "projects" started and they are never going to get done. I have a half painted glider and shelf in my dinning room floor that is suppose to go in Layla's room. It's driving me nuts! (and I'm not throwing off on Jeremy for it not being done. He is working all that he can so I am not complaining.) I started the shelf but I just wish that I could finish it but there are some things that he has to do to it before it can be finished.
I want to clean this house from top to bottom. and I mean CLEAN. I even want the baseboards cleaned but it's hard for me to bend over. Seriously, my belly is all baby that it's so hard to bend over/move anymore because she has NO room and is constantly sticking me somewhere. Hopefully this weekend we can get all this done and clean this house.
Today I read a blog that a celebrity wrote about the birth of her baby. She wrote how she was so desperate for the baby to come but she was all about being natural. So, she asked her friends/fb friends what she could do to help the baby come. A woman responded back that spicy foods are suppose to help you go into labor. So off to a Mexican restaurant they went and sure enough the next morning her water broke and four hours later she had her baby! Well, after reading that.. guess where we ate lunch? That's right... Mexican. Will it help? Who knows. Was it worth a try? Sure. If it works then we'll meet our precious baby this week. If it doesn't, we got a good meal for lunch. :)
So today we are 24 days away!! Jeremy has a countdown on his phone.. but guess what? It's for football.. haha! He kills me.
Anyway.. My bed rest is starting now and I'm sure I will be bored out of my mind. But this is something I HAVE to do to keep my sweet baby safe and healthy.
Oh and let me just say THANK YOU to the people who have checked on us or done something for us since I've been on "bed rest". We appreciate it so much! In my last blog, I said that God has taken people out of our lives and added some new ones and it's times like these when you really realize it.
Please continue to pray that my blood pressure gets under control and it doesn't affect Layla in any way! Thank you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment