Jeremy told me that the picture I put on fb of the bed looked awful. The lighting does look bad but it was taken with my iphone. So, today I took some new pics with my camera. Maybe he will like these better :)
Her bear from Ashley :)
I had this made by Lemondrops and Ladybugs! (There is a page on fb)
It matches perfect :)
This bedding was Jeremy's favorite. We could never agree on one so I finally gave in.
I now LOVE it and I think it will look amazing when her room is completely finished.
The bed is seriously the only thing we have finished.
I'm in love with her rug!
and it came from Wal-Mart!
One of the main reasons I agreed to this one was because of the mobile. I love birds!
I'm also in love with the actual bed. It's so pretty. Simple. We like simple around here!
Pretty soon I'll have a blog about the bathroom, living room, and hopefully the rest of Layla's room! We are working hard to get this house ready for our baby girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment