So before we started this project I forgot to take pics! So, all my "before" pics are from our master bath that hasn't been tackled yet!
I'm in love with our bathroom now. I just love everything about it.
The only thing left to do is put up the crown moulding which we have. So, it will go up this weekend when Jeremy has time :)
Ok, this is how the cabinets started out.^
Jeremy painted them and this is what they now look like :)^
I love them!
This light is the one we started out with (except I think the one that was in the guest bathroom was just a little bit smaller). Also, the guest bathroom had the same mirror (except smaller). Just a regular mirror with no frame or anything.^
This is the new light and what I love about it is that we saved money. I actually had a light in the buggy that cost like $120-150.. can't really remember and then being the patient person I am ;) I continued looking and found this light. It didn't come with the globes or whatever they're called but they had some on sale that we loved. So, the light ended up being around $50 (if that..can't really remember but it was close).^
Remember the awful plain mirror in a few pics up? It was replaced with this mirror! I love it, of course! lol. We got it at Home Depot and as soon as I saw it I knew it was the mirror I wanted! Jeremy didn't think it would work or look good but it's absolutely perfect.^
The walls are gray. When we first moved in, they were a cream/white color.. maybe? I can't really remember. Then we painted it a purple but it came out more pink than purple. So, we painted it this color! Ha.^
I'm not very crafty. So, when I put together something and it looks good, I am real proud :)
(which I did with these flowers. Bought them separate from the vase)
Overall, I am so proud of the bathroom. It looks so good. I can't wait for the moulding to be up and it will be perfect! I'm so thankful for Jeremy. Even though I'm the one who wants it done, he's the one who has to do all the work :)

No comments:
Post a Comment