That title is sure to grab your attention, huh?? :)
Those 3 little words keep playing in my head. I keep having dreams that we go for the 20 weeks ultrasound and the tech says "It's a boy!"
I'm just so nervous! Not that I don't want a boy but I have bought a few outfits :/
(so, if it is a boy, those will be for sale! lol)
All the signs that supposedly mean boy or girl, point to a boy for us! But I don't really believe in all those tales because it's different for each person!
I'm just excited to confirm a girl or really find out it's a boy! Guess we'll see next week!!
Update:
I feel somewhat better today!! The pain is definitely better already but I have been so nauseous and tired!! I cut back on the caffeine :/ so I haven't felt Layla as much as I did before! The nurse told me yesterday at the dr that I was dehydrated (but not enough to be admitted to the hospital I guess? Idk.) So, i'm trying to cut back on unhealthy drinks and drink plenty of water and eat a little healthier too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment