Sunday, September 25, 2011

LIFE.


So much has been going on in the Porter household!!

Lydia came to spend the night with me Wednesday night and got to stay two nights because Emily and Riley came down with the stomach virus! We had a blast.

Friday was mule night and I guess since I'm not from Winfield I don't completely understand but Jeremy was VERY excited about this event. Where as I wanted to walk as fast as I could through there and go home! It ended up going fine, and I came home with a wood cross and a snowman door hanger. I say the night was a success.

Also, on Friday I asked Jeremy for an elliptical because before long it will be cold and I'm not all for running in the cold. He said no because I'm not a regular runner even though I always have the intentions of running. So, I'm out to prove him wrong.  I ran Friday and was completely upset to find out that dogs are not allowed at the track. I mean my dog was on a leash and he was going to run the whole time. Why can't he be there? So, now I'm out to find a new location because I want Oakley to go with me. I live in a neighborhood and could run there, but I'm not all about other dogs coming after me. BUT i WILL be in shape and lose all this fat before long! Every time I put on jeans I just about fall out because I can't believe I've gained this weight! ugh.

Saturday we went to the Bama game. It was definitely a good game to attend. After I calmed myself down about the fact that I was higher than the trees, I was able to enjoy being there. and yes I cheered for Bama because that's who my husband supports and I know that our little babies will be Bama babies. but I did say "war eagle" in the stadium, and I wish all of you could have seen the look Toby gave me when I said it. But we had a good day!

Today we celebrated Amiya's 2nd birthday! She's precious and one of the prettiest little girls I know!
Afterwards, Riley Paul and Lydia came home with us! In the hour they were here, we made a volcano, played freeze tag, went to wal mart, and wrote with chalk in the driveway.  I love afternoons like that! Can't wait for the day it's with our kids!

Tomorrow I start babysitting. I'm pretty pumped. I love precious babies and making money to keep them is perfect to me!

and Friday is the closing day! FINALLY.... I will be so extremely happy when this process is over!!

These past few days have been so busy, but we love it and so thankful for everything and everyone God has blessed us with!




No comments:

Post a Comment