Baby Jaxon started coming to our house Monday! and oh my word.. Jeremy and I have both fell in LOVE! He is sooooo precious and has the sweetest smile!!
Now tell me that's not the most precious baby you've ever seen! Jeremy told me he wanted our little boy to be just like Jaxon. I let him know that I did not think our baby would come out looking like this with blonde hair nor would he be this sweet! (Neither one of us are that sweet lol) But we'll hope for it!
Anyway, baby Jaxon is such a blessing to us! He's only been here two days and like I said we are in love! His smile makes my day that much better and he is the best baby!! He is content with being in the floor with his bottle, blanket, and toys! He never gives me any trouble and he has been sick these past two days!
Look how content and he's laughing! Gosh.. that laugh is precious! We are so happy God made it possible for him to come to our house 5 days a week!
Just got this today!!
Don't tell me if it's bad! I want to read it for myself! lol.. I have seen mixed reviews about the movie! So, i'm pretty pumped about reading it! I hope it is good!! Closing FRIDAY! whoop.
Pray for Jeremy next week! He's going to be in a lot of pain and extremely ill. Nothing that has to be done to your mouth is fun and I can't imagine 5 cavaties being filled and a root canal! I may actually feel sorry for him ;) jk. I will.. and for our bank account. Gosh. I don't know why they have to do everything at one time. It needs to be spread out!!
:))

No comments:
Post a Comment