Thursday, July 7, 2011

The one..

The perfect house that I'm in love with turned out to not be "the perfect" house. I'm so sad too. It is so adorable. It just has a few problems that we thought were "minor" but turned out to be "major". I've prayed and prayed over this house, over any house, over just what to do in general, etc. I've prayed hard, but through it all we only want what God wants. Obviously, this house is not part of His plan. Therefore, we will continue to seek His plan. A few other opportunities have opened up and i'm so thankful for them. No matter what happens, God has truly blessed us, and we are SO thankful.

Through this process I've been praying for what God wants and His will, but really I've been thinking about what I want. He is showing me that it's not all about me (which I already knew.. just didn't want to admit)

But I have given it all to God, and whatever house or plan He wants us to have or follow through with is fine with me... Because His plan is PERFECT. We will continue to look for a house, continue to look at floor plans, and continue to pray and seek God's will and when the time is right we will have our PERFECT house that is God's PERFECT plan.

So continue to pray for and with us! Pray for me specifically because I have no patience, and would buy a house tomorrow if I could, but I'm working on that! and Jeremy has more patience than any person needs!! We need a balance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment