Happy 2nd Birthday Sweet Lily Brooke
you're one of the most precious kids I know
seems like just yesterday you were being born!
Two years ago today on a Sunday morning around 4 or 4:30 (I think), Chels texted me saying she was getting ready to go to the hospital. I was DEVASTATED. I had the stupid stomach virus!
Around 10:30 (I think..lol) Lily Brooke entered this world with a head full of BLACK hair. I could not stand being at home and not able to go see her. I had waited for this day just as much as Chelsea had.
Since Lily was a newborn, they wouldn't let me see her until the following THURSDAY!! I was going crazy by then. I wanted to see her so bad but everyone wanted to make sure all my germs were gone.
Finally, Four days later I got to hold that precious baby.
I was extremely happy! She was perfect and so beautiful..and still is!
I can't believe you are two already!!








No comments:
Post a Comment