Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Patience..

If you know me at all, you know that I do not have any patience whatsoever. Jeremy especially knows this and it drives him absolutely nuts!!

Anyway, God is testing me right now.

He has put so much into mine and Jeremy's life. We have done what we can with what he has given us and now we are waiting for letters, phone calls, etc.

I've never had to wait on anything in my entire life. If I have wanted it, I have gotten it. I know that sounds completely spoiled, but it's the truth. So you can imagine that right now I am about to go crazy.

I'm trying real hard though. I'm praying constantly and trying real hard to see what God wants Jeremy and me to do.

Because I know God is telling me if I just be faithful and trust Him it will all work out. I believe it will 100%.. There are just times that I want it to happen a little faster. But I'm working on it.

And I can't wait to see out it all ends up.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment