Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Anniversary

In less than a month, I will celebrate 2 years of marriage. I'll write my blog about it now because I'll be at the beach on the actual day! Definitely won't have time for blogging!



Seems like just yesterday I was having one of the worst days of my life.. (just kidding... kind of). These two years have definitely flown by!




It seems like we have been through everything we could possibly go through already, but I know that's not true. We have had our ups and downs just like any other couple and our first year definitely was the worst of the two. ha. Our second year was amazing in the fact that I was pregnant half the time and we've had Layla the other half.



I see people constantly say that if you brag about your relationship on the Internet then it's not really that good. Well, I can honestly brag about mine and it be true. At one time, I couldn't have said that but we didn't give up and worked through our problems. I can now honestly say that I am married to my best friend. He still gives me butterflies, makes me laugh on a daily basis, drives me insane, listens to me, sticks by my side, and supports me... along with many other things.



We still fight, disagree, get mad at each other, etc. Our relationship isn't perfect and there are times I just want to choke him, but those moments pass and are forgotten.



I am beyond thankful for him and can't wait to spend many many many more years together! Thank you, Jeremy, for an amazing 2nd year! Happy Anniversary on the 19th :)




No comments:

Post a Comment