Sunday, June 10, 2012

a little bit of everything.

I'm now 27 weeks. Only 13 more to go! It just doesn't seem real! This coming weekend we have maternity pictures and the next is my baby shower! So excited :) Lately I've been craving cereal and grape koolaid. 

I went shopping Friday and let me tell you it was not fun. It is hard to find clothes! The maternity section is smaller than my closet and all the selections are made for 35 year old women. No offense but I'm only 22. If I tried to look in the regular clothes for bigger made type shirts, it just made me look HUGE. and then FINALLY if I did find something I liked and looked right, it either didn't have my size or it was expensive!! Just my luck. On top of all that, every person I came in contact gave me such a disapproving look once they saw my belly. What is up with that? I know I look young but there's no reason to assume and even if I were young there's no reason to be giving people those looks. It was frustrating. Plus I'm sensitive about EVERYTHING. So, I sat down in the middle of the mall, called Jeremy, and cried. Ugh.

But I did get supplies to make bows for Layla!! Yesterday I made her 10 bows on the alligator clips! Some of them I actually made (with fabric and sewed/hot glued together). Some of them I just put together with a hot glue gun. Jeremy came in from work and said I had to stop because if I keep making bows then I will have to buy an outfit to match each one ;) haha!

Speaking of Jeremy! Let me brag. I'm so proud of him! He is an amazing husband and daddy already!! Just this ONE week he will have worked 84 hours!! Not sure if you realize this but normally on a regular TWO weeks check, he has 80 hours of work. So therefore, he has worked 4 hours over the normal time he works in two weeks in just one week!! I know he's tired and so ready to be off second shift!! But he's already being an amazing daddy because he's working all this so we can buy her all the nice things we I want her to have!

Happy Birthday Lexie Parks!! Chelsea and Jon welcomed baby Lexie this morning!! I love sweet babies! and talk about baby fever. Try being pregnant and someone having a baby! That will make you want yours out right now! I can't wait for Layla to meet all of her cousins! Layla and Lexie will only be 3 months apart! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment