Thursday, April 26, 2012

Not Near Enough

Jeremy deserves more credit than I ever give him.


He is more than I could have ever asked for. I thank God for him.


He is more than I deserve and yet for some reason I am blessed to spend the rest of my life with him.


He puts up with me daily which I know is the hardest thing he has to do!! He works hard for me and now for Layla too, and allows me to finish my schooling.


He is going to be the BEST daddy. I'm sure he'll outdo me daily!
I can't wait for the moment he sees Layla for the first time.
I know she is going to change his life for the good and
he is definitely going to be wrapped around her finger.
She has no idea how blessed she is to have him as her daddy.


He's always giving up things so I can always have what I want.


There are so many more things I could go on about but I'll keep it short for now.
I am just so thankful to be so blessed to call him my husband.



oh and.. he's really cute too! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment