Happy New Year to everyone!
Hope your night & day was great!
Jeremy and I brought in the new year shooting fireworks with Joe, Mandy, and Lainey Kate!
I loved the fact that new years is on a Sunday! Church is the best way to start the new year I believe!
**Also, just want to clarify that at no point have I claimed to be a professional photographer! I honestly have no idea what I'm doing! I'm still learning new things and how to use my photoshop! I am going to school for something else, but will continue to take pictures if you ask me!! I love to do them and I try my hardest to work as best as I can with you!
Pricing as of January 2012 is
$40 for a regular session.
$60 for an engagement session (this is up to 4 locations..if you don't want the 4 locations you can do a regular session)
$150 for a wedding
$? for Newborn package. (If this is something that interest you, msg me and we will work something out)
Anything else, msg me and we will work something out! Msg me to book your session!
**My other update is our guest bathroom!
We started "re doing" it. If you had seen it before you know the color was awful. We tried to get a purple color and it ended up looking more pink! Jeremy and I both hated it! Now it is in the process of becoming gray! We also bought a new mirror with a black frame for it and are looking for a new light! I'm so pumped! I know it's going to look great when we get finished! I can't wait!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment