Saturday, January 14, 2012

I'm not even sure if there are words for this blog.

WOW.
I just finished reading one of the saddest blogs I have ever read! A mom writes it and it's about her every day life with her baby that has a skin disease which causes a lot of other problems!

We (and I say we because a lot of people myself including do this) take so many things for granted. Our HEALTH, FAMILY, FRIENDS, HOME, HEAT, WATER, FOOD, THE ABILITY TO BREATHE, TO EAT THROUGH OUR MOUTH, THE ABILITY TO WALK, TALK, SEE, HEAR, TO BE ABLE TO GET OUT OF THE BED EVERY MORNING, TO HAVE NICE THINGS, OUR COUNTRY (even though it's going downhill tremendously), FREEDOM, CLOTHES, SHOES, ETC ETC ETC!

There are so many more things I could add to that list. Sometimes I get so caught up in my house and how it's not finished and nothing in my living room matches because we can't find a living room suite we like and I want new appliances in the kitchen and I want a new bedroom suite just because I've had that one for so long, and i want new floor because I hate carpet in the living room, and etc etc etc. Sometimes I get caught up in the fact that I don't have the newest car now that I wrecked my other or the newest clothes that are out, OR AN IPHONE.

Wow. What a spoiled brat? There are kids who live in a orphanage who have NOTHING.. not even parents for whatever reason! There are people who truly are HOMELESS. There are people who do have homes but NO HEAT in this cold weather. There are some people who have ONE outfit to wear and they are doing good to have SHOES. There are some people who only have enough food to feed their kids so they have to go without and then there are some who don't even know how they are going to FEED THEIR KIDS. That list can definitely be added to!
And i'm here wanting all these things and wishing I could have them. Sometimes I can't even believe it myself, but everyone does it and when I do it, God wakes me back up and says hey there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with your life. Stop it. Go on and spread my word. and for that I am so THANKFUL.

I am so thankful for a God that LOVES us so much that He goes through EVERYTHING with us and when He knows the right time He wakes us back up! He understands the pressure of this world. He created it, but He doesn't want us to get caught up in it because we definitely won't be taking any of it with us. What does it matter if someone else has a bigger house? or their car is newer? or you have an old crappy phone?lol. It doesn't because they are only temporary. I promise you that.

Let me tell you, this world is bad off. It seems like every day we hear of someone passing away, our government is whack, and we never know what natural things are going to happen (tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes).

and the sad reality of it is that some people DON'T believe in God, some people just live a "nice" life, and some know right and wrong but still do wrong!

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR, I AM NOT PERFECT. I have done wrong time after time. I am not proud of it. I am not boasting about my life now, but I woke up and realized I needed to change my life! I grew up in church. I knew right from wrong, but I still chose to do what I wanted to do! Most people do it, and if you're one that doesn't then great for you :)

I think a lot of people don't think things can happen to them. They think that they won't die until they are old or Jesus isn't going to come back in their time!

No one on this earth will know when Jesus comes back and I'm afraid there are going to be too many people who are going to be "left behind". I pray to God that before then everyone gets saved and lives right!

Getting saved and then going on about your life and doing what you please is not going to get you into Heaven. We are to be Christ like and to witness to other people to lead them to God and getting saved!

Trust me, I am a hot head. whew. and a smart mouth. Gosh, I have a mouth on me like non other! I can say something and not even think about what i'm saying! It just comes so quick! Sometimes I can't even believe it myself, but that's something I constantly pray about. I constantly ask God to take that away from me and that I will no longer do it. I don't even want to know what people think about when they think about me from high school. Gosh. There is no telling, but that's the great thing about changing your life.  You are no longer that person you once were and it's so true. Things use to not bother me that now can bring me to tears in a second. I have a heart for others now and always are giving people the benefit of the doubt.

I'm not real sure why but I try my best to do so much for everyone and be there for them and then I ALWAYS end up being the bad person. and I ALWAYS end up laying in the bed crying my eyes out asking Jeremy why they can't see that I will  be the one person who will be there for me NO MATTER WHAT.

Mark my words, before I wouldn't even think twice about speaking to that person again but now I always do. ugh. Sorry to get off on that but I wanted to show you how my heart has changed. My love for others has changed dramatically. Don't get me wrong, there are still people who drive me absolutely CRAZY and I just want to slap them and say SHUT UP, but I don't :)

For so long I asked God "why does this happen to me? I don't understand", but I finally realized. Jesus was nice to everyone, healed people, prayed for people, etc and people were cruel to Him, made fun of Him, and even crucified Him. I think I can handle someone jumping to conclusions and getting mad at me! 

Gosh, I don't even know how off track I got! haha. But this blog is basically saying don't take ANYTHING for granted. I know it can be easy trust me! I'm thinking about putting little cards all over my house with things that I don't want to take for granted. So, each day I will remember and THANK GOD for each one!

Also, you may be at your lowest point and think you can't turn your life around... oh you most definitely can!! Right now is always better than tomorrow because we don't know if we will have tomorrow!

I don't like to be so open sometimes but this has been laid on my heart and I'm over caring what people think. You can like me or not. I'm going to believe what I believe and be who I am following God's plan for me, Jeremy and baby! If you want to talk about me, go ahead! I will pray that God changes your heart and you won't be making fun but changing your life!

I know sometimes Christians seem like nags, but aren't parent's like nags sometimes too? It's the same thing. parents want to teach their children right and wrong and discipline them so they are the best they can be. Christians want to teach others about God and His love for everyone and how to be more like Him!











No comments:

Post a Comment