Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Every day life...

Soooo much is going on in the Porter household.

We are now home owners. Whoop! and I did not take a single picture to capture the moment. I can't believe it. We (including the real estate office) was so relieved and happy this process was over we didn't even put sold on the sign in the yard. No one even cared! ha.

I'm learning baby Jaxon more and more every day and we are both trying to learn a daily routine.. which we have for the most part! 2 naps a day! Definitely pumped about that!





And I bet money that by next week, baby Jaxon will have taken his first steps! :)


We are counting down the days until Christmas! We are both so excited for it.. especially decorating the house!

_______________________________________________________________________________

The devil never backs down.. and I learned these past few weeks that you may give in and you may mess up but God is faithful and He forgives.

I never watch the news, but the other day I stopped on the news for about a minute and I was absolutely sick after watching it. This world is unreal. I can't even believe how awful it is, and I can't imagine God putting up with it much longer.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Life is so precious and we are NOT promised tomorrow. That is so important to know remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment