Wednesday, September 14, 2011

the Help


I've read a lot of books.. some for fun and a lot for school (being an English major) but this book does NOT compare to any others.. except maybe The Last Song. I LOVED the The Last Song. I liked how both books did the chapters from different people's perspectives. I like to have a challenge when I read and the going back and forth is a thrill for me, and that outline makes it more interesting to me.

The only problem I had with the Help was that it was over 500 pages. Now I don't care to read a long book, but at times it felt like it was just being drawn out, and I felt a few pages could have been left out. Other than that, the book was great. It made me laugh, cry, sad, angry, etc. and I think that's how a good book should make a person do while reading!

Now I CANNOT wait to go see the movie! I hope it's as close to the book as possible! I hate when movies are completely off from the book!

So now friday night = date night :)

If you haven't read this book, read it NOW!














No comments:

Post a Comment