Sunday, June 19, 2011

2 QUESTIONS

Lately, Jeremy and I have been asked two specific questions.

1. Where are you living right now?

2. When are y'all going to have a baby??

The answer to number 1:
We are currently staying with my mom. We decided at the last minute to move from Tuscaloosa. So, we didn't have time to get a house, apartment, etc. We are currently in the process of buying a HOUSE!! yay! We are beyond thrilled and CANNOT wait to finally have our own house! We are on HOLD though. :( because Jeremy just started his new job at 3M and he is on a 60 day probation thing. Anyway, we are having to wait for that to be over to finalize the loan! Anyway, it seems forever away but I know it's not. I've been praying for patience because I don't have a bit of it and God gave me the opportunity to get it. haha. I've done real well so far. But anyway.. that's the answer to that question! Pray everything goes well and we get the house we LOVE.

The answer to number 2:
Not anytime soon.. unless GOD has plans otherwise. At first, we both wanted one right then and couldn't wait, but it was another thing I prayed about and God gave me another situation where I saw we were not ready in any aspect...financially, physically,etc. We are mainly focusing on the house right now and all the exciting things that comes with that like picking paint colors, furniture, etc. I also want to finish school before we have a baby. I have changed my major and only a few classes away from that. Don't get me wrong... We cannot wait to have LOTS of babies. We want a house full. The minimum 3 and we don't have a max :) But for now we are just going to love on everyone else's babies. and Congratulations to all the mommy's to be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment