So, most of you know on June 25, May 28, March 19th I am getting married.. to this guy right here::
I am so happy these 6 girls will be standing beside me on that special day!! (in no particular order)
Other than being the mom to the two most precious kids in the world, she is my best friend. I love this girl to death. I have no idea what I would do without her and I'm more than grateful that God found the need to put her in my life. She's always there to listen to all my problems and I don't think she'll ever truly understand how much she means to me!!
Hanna
Out of all the girls, Hanna has been my friend the longest since all the way back to 5th grade. (I would say 3rd but Hanna says 5th since we took a year off from being friends in 4th grade) She has been by my side through everything I have ever experienced, the good and the bad. I know that no matter what happens or where we go, we can always start right back up to where we left off. She lives in Livingston now and I miss her terribly but I am so excited she will be standing with me on one of the most important days of my life. I couldn't imagine it without her.
Lauren
I could not be any prouder to have this girl standing beside me!! Lauren is pretty much the nicest person I know and I absolutely love her. We don't get to see each other harldly as much as I would love to, but when we do we have so much fun!! I always know where I stand with Lauren and she has helped me through so much even in the small amount of time we have known each other!
Jen
If anyone is going to cry their eyes out and make me cry, it will be this girl right here. But also at the same time she'll be the one to do something funny and make me laugh during it. She's never failed to put a smile on my face. She is so much fun and I know my day will be filled with fun with her by my side! Of course she's going to be about 5 inches taller than me, but that's ok. I can't wait to see what's going to happen on the wedding day with this girl :)
Lindsey
I met Lindsey at orientation for Alabama. When we started talking, we acted like we had known each other for years! She's absolutely hilarious and I hate that we don't have classes together this semester! Lindsey is such a good friend and someone that I know I can count on anytime I need her! I am so excited that she will be celebrating this day with us!!
Ashley
Ashley just recently got engaged too! and i'm so excited for her!! I hardly ever get to see her too, but good thing for text messaging because that's how our relationship stays strong! I hope that I'll get to celebrate her day just like she is ours with us! I am so happy she is and can't wait.
Lydia
And if you know me, this little girl has my heart 100%. I am THRILLED that she is old enough to be our flower girl and I definitely hope she is in the mood to take tons of pictures that day! This is not the dress she will be wearing, but it is so darn cute on her! She has completely won my heart over and don't worry I'm sure there will be a whole blog about her AND her brother. Jeremy says she'll want to walk down the aisle holding my hand and if she does, that's perfectly fine with me. That will only make the day that much better!
As the days get closer, I get more and more anxious! I cannot express to you how excited Jeremy and I both are!! We both cannot wait to see what all God has planned for us and we hope everyone can come celebrate this special day with us!!






No comments:
Post a Comment